Unleash your creativity and embark on a magical journey in our Dragon Egg Bag Crochet Class! This class is best for intermediate crocheters.
What You’ll Learn:
- Crochet Techniques: We will be using basic crochet stitches and putting them together to for the Crocodile and Leaf Stitches.
- Variations: This bag can also make a good “Mermaid” or “Fairy” bag depending on the colors and stitches chosen.
- Assembly and Finishing: The drawstring bag will be worked mostly in one piece. The only finishing work will be to weave in a few ends and add the drawstring cord.
- Yarn (about 80 yards). I prefer the Lion Brand Ferris Wheel yarn for this pattern as the long transition between colors works up really well.
- Crochet Hook H/5mm
- (optional) Beads for the drawstring (12mm beads with a 5mm center worked well)
- Yarn needle
This Dragon Egg Bag Crochet Class promises to be a delightful blend of creativity and skill-building. Join us and let your imagination take flight as you crochet your very own dragon egg bag masterpiece!